F.A.Q.

Welcome to the ‘Ask a question’ subforum

Show first post

236 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @asfb 

Unfortunately the Doro 7030 is not on our supported devices list, sorry.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/approved-handsets

Tom

Will an iDmobile pay monthly SIM work in a Doro 7030  phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Abiark,

Welcome to the Community!

Please can you check your permission settings and also if adult content is disabled?

I came across another user that had a similar issue with an app and adult content was preventing it.

Kash

I have just got a new iPhone 15 on id mobile. Snap chat will only work on WiFi not on mobile data. I have tried the fixes I found on google

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @garryg 

I’m sorry you feel that way, I can only advise to attempt the number again at your earliest convenience.

Tom

No I have given up. I will wait until my renewal date and shop around elsewhere. Your service is not good enough after being a customer for several years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @garryg,

I have called the number to test and have experienced no issues.

Please can you advise if you are still struggling with getting through?

Kash

Nope, they are still not taking calls. Three days now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @garryg,

The team are available between 9.30am-4.30pm on 0207 1391 397 Monday-Friday.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

I have just upgraded my iDmobile account and received an email from the sales team to call them on this number 02071391397.

I have been trying since 9am yesterday and they are not taking calls at this time. How do I complete the upgrade or can I cancel it?

Hi @thedods.

Are you able to call people without any issues?

Have you ported your number over to iD Mobile recently?

It may be worth testing your SIM in a different handset to see if that makes a difference.

We’ll advise further once you get back to us.

Kash

I could make calls just fine. I've had the sim for about a year.  The aim seems fine I'm other handsets but certain people still can't call me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ZeldaS,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I placed an order with ID Mobile yesterday morning - ref 

You sent me an email around 16 hours later to inform me that you have delays (these were not mentioned at the time of ordering) and it may take a further 5 days before you dispatch my phone. My assumption is that these emails are autogenerated and there is not a person on the other end of them. 

I replied to your email but do not know if and when this will be picked up.  In my reply I explained that I am travelling to France on 24 September, so if you can't guarantee delivery at least 3 days before that then I will need to cancel my order. 

Please confirm if I can actually expect to receive my order by then or not.  If not then I need you to immediately cancel my order. If I do not hear back then I will have to cancel the direct debit I set up as a precaution. You should not offer next day delivery if you can't fulfil it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @thedods.

Are you able to call people without any issues?

Have you ported your number over to iD Mobile recently?

It may be worth testing your SIM in a different handset to see if that makes a difference.

We’ll advise further once you get back to us.

Kash

As of last week some people are unable to call my number. It doesn't even go to voicemail or even attempt to ring. The call just goes dead. The only way they can call me is if we are both on Wi-Fi calling.  Is there a way I can check with? The problem is because I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kieran96 

Glad to hear live chat got this sorted for you.

Tom

I've used live chat number porting cancelled contract cancelled.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So why would they port my number so soon, before I get my sim, now I will be left with no way to make an receive calls.

Perhaps iD are using the transfer date you provided at the point-of-purchase.

Not very good customer services they have, you have to post on a forum and hope you get a answer.

iD advertise their help & support as 100% online, via their online Live Chat service, or on social media using Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM. 

The agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays.

Is there any way I can stop my number porting and cancel my move and close account. I only joined on Friday 1st Sep, am within my cooling of period 

So why would they port my number so soon, before I get my sim, now I will be left with no way to make an receive calls.

Not very good customer services they have, you have to post on a forum and hope you get a answer.

As soon as I get my sim am off to a real network THREE where you can phone customer services.

Is there any way I can stop my number porting and cancel my move and close account. I only joined on Friday 1st Sep, am within my cooling of period 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Please advise, my number gets ported tomorrow I don't want to be left with no network.

I got email saying dispatched but no tracking.

I did not realise there was no customer services, I will have to leave id now 

Unfortunately an iD SIM order is sent by Royal Mail (without tracking), and iD Mobile do advise allowing 3-5 working days for delivery, from the date of dispatch.

Your order might not arrive until 8th September @Kieran96

Please advise, my number gets ported tomorrow I don't want to be left with no network.

I got email saying dispatched but no tracking.

I did not realise there was no customer services, I will have to leave id now 

I signed up with id on Fri 1st Sep, my number gets ported Tuesday 5th Sep, I have not got my sim and tomorrow my sim goes off.

I got email saying it's dispatched, but no tracking number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Chez51,

I’ve replied to you today via Social Media already.

Making a payment additionally won’t speed up the ability to upgrade as you were advised by Carphone Warehouse.

Sorry about that!

Please refer to our existing conversation via Social Media.

Mohammed

This is the place to come if you’re not sure which category to post your question in! Ask it here, and we’ll move it to the right place so that your fellow members can find and answer it.

To help others help you, try and include as much info as possible in your question, including your handset type (if applicable).

If you can't find your post after it’s been moved, you’ll be able to see it by clicking the ‘Topics’ category in your profile menu (to get there, click your username in the upper right-hand corner).

Got a question? Then go ahead and post it below!

I would like to make an additional payment without affecting my direct debit. Is this possible? My daughter needs a new phone and I can't get her a new contract phone until I have made three payments. I would like to make an additional payment and still have my direct debit taken as normal. 

Why iD Mobile?