F.A.Q.

Welcome to the ‘Ask a question’ subforum

Show first post

236 replies

Userlevel 1

ok, thanks for letting me know im not going mad or blind.

kmac36

This is the place to come if you’re not sure which category to post your question in! Ask it here, and we’ll move it to the right place so that your fellow members can find and answer it.

To help others help you, try and include as much info as possible in your question, including your handset type (if applicable).

If you can't find your post after it’s been moved, you’ll be able to see it by clicking the ‘Topics’ category in your profile menu (to get there, click your username in the upper right-hand corner).

Got a question? Then go ahead and post it below!

please answer problems seems to be a problem sending my message.John Bartlett

Waiting months for currys vouchers after recommending my husband! Can someone update us please 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Waiting months for currys vouchers after recommending my husband! Can someone update us please 

Okay @Gill Wilkinson, which iD Mobile offer are you referring to?

All the current (active) iD Mobile offers are listed below: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Gill Wilkinson,

Are you referring to the Refer a Friend scheme?

You can find the Terms & Conditions here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

Mohammed

My account page on-line shows that I have ”unlimited” calls per month. However, when I dial a number on my phone a voice says that I have ``reached the capped limit on my account” and that I need to pay more money before I can make a call. This is a new phone and I have not been allowed to make even one call so far. Can you explain why these messages are different?? My number is REMOVED

I have had an account opened fraudulently in my name, I received a letter today confirming the account details. Can this be resolved urgently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My account page on-line shows that I have ”unlimited” calls per month. However, when I dial a number on my phone a voice says that I have ``reached the capped limit on my account” and that I need to pay more money before I can make a call. This is a new phone and I have not been allowed to make even one call so far. Can you explain why these messages are different?? My number is REMOVED

Hey @angelexhaust13,

What number are you calling?  

Does the number begin with 07?

Are you in the UK or roaming?

Calls to 084 and 087 numbers are not inclusive so if these are the numbers you’re calling it might be why.

I have had an account opened fraudulently in my name, I received a letter today confirming the account details. Can this be resolved urgently.

I’m sorry to hear that @Ljm1990,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

This is the place to come if you’re not sure which category to post your question in! Ask it here, and we’ll move it to the right place so that your fellow members can find and answer it.

To help others help you, try and include as much info as possible in your question, including your handset type (if applicable).

If you can't find your post after it’s been moved, you’ll be able to see it by clicking the ‘Topics’ category in your profile menu (to get there, click your username in the upper right-hand corner).

Got a question? Then go ahead and post it below!

need to speak.to someone human not a bloody robot. this is getting beyond a joke now

no network. no-one can get hold of me I can only call on WiFi calling!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Rebecca Faye Walker,

I can see you contacted us via Social Media, we responded yesterday but we have yet to receive a response.

Mohammed

I’ve got my new SIM card and it’s working but my mobile number has not transferred over. I’ve done all the PAC stuff which worked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SMunro 

What issues are you having with the number not having transferred?

Have you had a text from us to confirm the number has transferred over?

Tom

My plan doesn’t end until 31.12.22, why is Id offering me a change on 2.11.22? At the end of this plan I will have bought the phone and will choose the £6/month plan with 4 Gig of data and unlimited texts & calls, how can I do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Robertfairfoot,

You can usually upgrade around 60 days before your contract minimum term. If you wish to move to a SIM only contract you would need to wait until the minimum term expiry. You should be able to see the options available once the minimum expiry term has passed.

Kash

Most helpful, thanks Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robertfairfoot 

You’re Welcome.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

How do I stop 1 of my accounts being cancelled?

I keep getting emails from you saying that you are going to cancel my wife's account?

We have only joined 4 day's ago and she has not requested for her account to be closed. 

Her name is Mariama Mclea the phone number is REMOVED

I'm her husband and I pay all the sim only plan's by direct debit for my account and my wife's and son's accounts. 

My wife asked me to contact you regarding this matter and to stop you from closing her account?

This is ridiculous. I've only just opened 3 sim only plan's paid monthly by direct debit 4 day's ago.

You have sent me an email saying that you are going to close my wife's account and she has not requested this?

I want you to not cancel my wife's account?

If you do then I will have to cancel my account and my son's. 

This is urgent ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello ​​​​​​ @Toffee1963,

That’s odd.

Assuming the account is in your name (not you being the bill payer but was purchased in your name also),

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

My phone had been delivered to the wrong person, wrong address. DPD won’t help, currys won’t help. I need to cancel the contract taken out last week before I’m charged. PLEASE, please help. I used to have a SIM. Only contract which I need to keep. The live chat isn’t helping either 

So my new phone has been delivered to the wrong address and wrong person by DPD , who won’t help. Currys won’t  help abd im not getting anywhere with ID. I was on a SIM only deal £8 then decided  to upgrade my phone. PLEASE, please help me to revert back and cancel the new context before the £25 goes out

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Quelli Coles,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Did you manage to get any assistance with this or do you still require help?

Please let us know here and we can assist you further.

Kash

No I still need help. Apparently the phone was returned to the depot then sent out again today but the DPD driver didn’t deliver again. I stayed in all day.   The whole saga is awful 

Why iD Mobile?