is there a customer service contact number for ID

icon

Best answer by Will 18 September 2020, 20:24

View original

47 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bevstead,

We can assist you right here if you like? What is it we can help you with?

Will

Hi

I am unable to ring out on my mobile, keep getting a voice saying I have no credit. I topped up with £10 but still same message.

Help

Dianne

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lamidet,

How long ago did you top up? Have you tried turning the handset off for 10 minutes?

Also, has the £10 left your bank yet, or is it still pending?

Will

Hello, I’m your existing customer but my contract ends in August. I wannted ti stay with ID but change the contract, I bought a sim only pay as you go plan. Can I keep my current number please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jupiter14, the correct process would have been to upgrade to a SIM-only plan from your existing line. Sounds like you’ve purchased a new line with a new number. Sadly, there’s no way to transfer a number from one iD line to another, so you’ll need to return the new line and upgrade the old line.

I’d recommend speaking to the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams so they can help you with this.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Is there any way to contact id in person

Userlevel 1

I have a id sim only account with id under my email address and direct debit for payments. But then purchased a new phone from id as a birthday gift for my wife which means I now have to id accounts. I recieved email from id saying payments for the new phone would be taken from my account on 27th of each month but upto now payments are not being taken and I have to wait untill id have blocked the phone in order to pay by card the monthly fee. Why can't I have 2 id accounts assigned to my account under my email address

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Phil j, we currently only support one line per account, I’m afraid.

Regarding the billing issue, you can either register the new line for a new account and manage it that way, or speak to the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams for assistance.

Thank you,

Rory

I have unlimited calls, and texts too; I very rarely browse using mobile data. Suddenly I have text saying I have used 100% of this month’s Bill Cap, what is that? Please urgently provide phone number for your customer service. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have unlimited calls, and texts too; I very rarely browse using mobile data. Suddenly I have text saying I have used 100% of this month’s Bill Cap, what is that? Please urgently provide phone number for your customer service. 

There is no telephone support at iD Mobile - support is 100% online, or via the automated phone service on 7777 (from your iD phone).

The iD customer service agents provide assistance via online web chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The agents normally work 9am - 8pm weekdays.

Hi can someone help me I can’t get in touch with ID mobile 

Please could ID mobile also contact me? Very unhappy with the service. Live chat says its busy at all times, no phone number, no email to use instead. I am apparently unable to make my own topic (it says you have not listed a subject but when I put in a subject it automatically deletes it. I am currently in Australia with a broken phone so urgently need to receive proof of usage to make an insurance claim. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Please could ID mobile also contact me? Very unhappy with the service. Live chat says its busy at all times, no phone number, no email to use instead. I am apparently unable to make my own topic (it says you have not listed a subject but when I put in a subject it automatically deletes it. I am currently in Australia with a broken phone so urgently need to receive proof of usage to make an insurance claim. 

Okay @amy900, there’s NO telephone support with iD Mobile - it’s 100% online.

Is a PDF copy of your latest bill not sufficient proof of usage?

Anyway, if you’re having trouble using live chat, next best option is get in-touch through their social media channels on either facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any out-of-hours messages left on social media are picked-up when the social media team next start work - good luck.

Thanks so much for the response!

Unfortunately the insurance company are asking for details of when I first used the phone and when I last used it, I guess trying to work out if its an old phone Ive broken for $$? But yeah means just a recent bill isnt going to work annoyingly. I’ll try social media thanks.

Hi I'm new to I'd mobile, its says I get unlimited txts. But every one I send a txt too I get charged ??

help. i am trying to contact someone.   I have a new sim card  but did not get a Mobile number.   I have a PAC code form my old provider but cant transfer over.  if I cant get this sorted i will cancel my direct debit. Thank you. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

help. i am trying to contact someone.   I have a new sim card  but did not get a Mobile number.   I have a PAC code form my old provider but cant transfer over.  if I cant get this sorted i will cancel my direct debit. Thank you. 

Hey @P A C,

The three ways to communicate with iD Mobile are:

1. Use the online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the iD agents work through until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).
  2. Send them a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  3. Send them a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

Messages sent out-of-hours on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work.

Hope you get your mobile number soon, and use your PAC.
🤞

Hi

How to contact customer care as Chat Service Not available 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi

How to contact customer care as Chat Service Not available 

Other ways to communicate with iD Mobile are:

1. Send them a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send them a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

Messages sent out-of-hours on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work.

Good luck @geevanpaul. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@geevanpaul,

Did you manage to get some help with your query?

If not you can get back to us here with your query and we will do our best to answer it.

Kash

When I try to contact ID on Live Chat it says the URL is rejected. There is no contact phone number. How the hell to I get help???

Is there any way to get a phone number to talk to a real person without having to type????

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is no telephone support with iD Mobile. Sign out of the community forum before trying to access live chat and the error should go away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andy Gibbons 

As mentioned above we don’t have a customer services phone number, however we can help here if you would like.

Tom

I've only joined you in the last week, my wife and son have also joined you in the last week. 

Why is your customer services sending me emails saying that my wife has left you and can she give you feedback to win a £200 Curry's voucher?

You keep sending me emails that are not relevant to me and if you persist sending them I will find another provider and transfer all 3 accounts because you are not providing me with any information that's useful. 

I pay for all 3 accounts and I've already setup the direct debit for all 3 accounts. 

You need to check your records and check your facts?

Why iD Mobile?