Solved

When will my number transfer?

• 25 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I signed up to Id on Friday. It's now weds eve and my number has not transferred. What is going on? St this rate I'm gonna end up paying for 2 numbers as the old networks bill payment date is near and the Pac code expires soon. I'm beginning to wonder if I made a mistake signing up to this network....
icon

Best answer by Gregor 26 September 2019, 10:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Ruzhyo Phoenix

Unfortunately we are not able to check here at the community what's going on with your port request. Luckily I can share some good news with you as well.

You could contact iD Mobile by facebook or twitter. You can also send them an email at 

They will be able to check this for you.

One more thing. Don't worry about paying anything extra to your previous provider, as soon as pac code was used they will know that you are leaving them and won't send you another bill.

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Ruzhyo Phoenix ,

I believe you have already emailed us in and we'll pick this up with you there.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
I was beginning to wonder if ee had given me a dud code. Turns out the girl in carphone warehouse didn't put the Pac code in.... apparently. Spoke to customer services and it should be done tomorrow. Because it hasn't been done i have now been billed by ee for the full price. That sucks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I was beginning to wonder if ee had given me a dud code. Turns out the girl in carphone warehouse didn't put the Pac code in.... apparently. Spoke to customer services and it should be done tomorrow. Because it hasn't been done i have now been billed by ee for the full price. That sucks

Hello @Ruzhyo Phoenix,

Have you tried speaking to Carphone Warehouse regarding the bill you've incurred due to this?
It may be worth speaking to a member of their customer services to see if you're able to get the charge covered as it does not sound like an error on your part that the PAC was not submitted.

But we hope that the PAC completes as promised.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
I shall enquire with them

The transfer is now completed, and the we sim no longer works and my account is closed. Thanks for your help guys

Why iD Mobile?