Solved

Why Am I being charged for last 5 months line rental when I cancelled my contract

• 4 January 2019
  • 4 replies

I cancelled my contract in early August (SIM only) and I am still being charged in January. How can this be and how can I get a refund (I just noticed it in my bank statement)
icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 4 January 2019, 21:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @Mr Happy

That is strange! Did you make sure that your account was pending closure after you left? Your account would've been available to log in for at least 6 months so you can review old invoices.

If you remember your log in, you can attempt to see if your account is still up and running or was successfully closed. If it was closed then you would get a message stating so upon attempting to sign in. If it's still active then you will be signed in as normal.

I would recommend contacting iD Mobile over live chat or via the phone to get this investigated on:

0333 003 7777 from a non iD number

or

7777 from an iD number

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @Mr Happy

Just checking in, did you manage to get this all resolved?

Kind regards
Userlevel 1

i have just realised i have the same problem, should have closed the old contact when a new one was opened, can i claim a refund, cannot speak to them because of lockdown

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @mackem slayer 

Have you started a new contract with iD Mobile instead of upgrading an existing one?

Could you elaborate on what’s happened, and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction for help.

Why iD Mobile?