Question

Why is a card payment I made on Nov 23rd not showing on my account?

• 27 November 2020
  • 4 replies

After I received notice I had used 80% of my allowance, I paid the excess of £4.59 to bring me back to normal.   It has gne through on my card, but there is no sign of it hitting my account and the same message appears.   Why please?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @DeeTee 

You will be able to see the payment you have made when your monthly bill is produced.

As you have used 80 % of your allowance you will receive notification of this, until your new monthly allowance starts again. 

You can also buy data add ons if you find that you are using more data. For further information about add ons, please click the link below:

Add Ons | iD Mobile Network

I hope this help

Thank you Michelle, but I find the logic difficult to understand.   The 80% warning was welcome, but once rectified, surely the message is no longer applicable.   Worse, I have no way of knowing my payment has been received.   Rather the contrary, it makes it look as though it hasn’t and 80% of the cap warning is still applicable.   Have I misunderstood something?

I don’t need extra data.   My exceptional charge was made to an 0844 number which through a landline would have cost a tiny amount.

I have now had my bill for the period in question and the warning notice is still there.

Whilst my direct debit is for a set amount, this time it has been reduced by £4.59.   Why?   At this rate the warning will remain in perpetuity.   The worst aspect is that I cannot contact iD direct to get the matter sorted.   I am left perplexed to say the least.   Generally, I am very happy with iD, but I do need this resolved.   Can anyone advise how this can be finally sorted please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @DeeTee 

We can talk you through your bill and have a look into the 80% usage warning on your account. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Why iD Mobile?