Question

Why is it so flaming hard to get ANY help from iD?

• 27 June 2021
  • 1 reply

All I want to do is make a manual payment as I cancelled the direct debit once I cancelled my account.  

Far from being easy to get help, being 100% online, it is nigh on impossible.  I have so far spent 9 yes NINE hours trying to pay my final bill.

Chat does NOT work.  My account is inaccessible as it says my correct details are wrong. A reset link is not sent for the password etc.  What the hell am I supposed to do to avoid a demerit on my credit score when this company is so appallingly bad to be able to contact them?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dronerg,

Manual payments can be made over the phone using our automated service line. Please call 7777 from your iD phone (if it is still connected) or 0333 003 7777 from another phone (charges may apply).

You can find out more about this service here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/automated-services

In regards to our Live Chat feature not working, we’re sorry to hear that you have had issues using our chat feature. The issue might be device related as we have no logged outages. Have you tried clearing your cookies, using a different browser or even another device to see if it works that way?

Also, you would only get through to an agent during operational hours so if you tried speaking to someone at the time of your post, it wouldn’t put you through. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

If you need further help, please let us know.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?