Question

Why is it so hard to find out what me new phone is?

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I’ve got my new SIM card minus any indication of my phone number. I’ve received about half a dozen emails from iDmobile welcoming me as a new customer but never mentioning my phone number. I can’t register on the App until I have that number so I’m currently sitting around with a PAC code, and unusable App and an unusable SIM card, but paying for the privilege. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Now I’ve received a message to say I have a private message. I followed the link and I get the message that I’m not authorised to use that page.

todays mystery message now added to the mystery of what my new phone number is. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Can't you just pop the SIM into your phone and send someone a text (or call them), and then ask them what the number is? Shouldn't have to I know! But it really is the fastest route to finding out what the number is. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, 

I’ve got my new SIM card minus any indication of my phone number. I’ve received about half a dozen emails from iDmobile welcoming me as a new customer but never mentioning my phone number. I can’t register on the App until I have that number so I’m currently sitting around with a PAC code, and unusable App and an unusable SIM card, but paying for the privilege. 

You can normally find the mobile number on the SIM card packaging that held your iD SIM, or on the receipt you received with your plan.

Why iD Mobile?