Solved

Why so high charges?

• 25 November 2020
  • 6 replies

How in this time of the world  with everything that's going on and even smaller phone company's jumping in to give people that struggle to pay for there phone and internet every day feel good about your self's for charging £42 a month to have unlimited data and calls  for a little bit!!!

This is an outrage I have been on your network for 3 years now and i change my plan a bit to work for me but I'm sad to see you feel like u have to charge this crazy price in this time of need???

Other company's have  released sims that cost £10  a month for unlimited calls data and text for them that struggle

icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 December 2020, 12:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DangerousBean,

We have a plan that offers unlimited everything for £15 per month. Just click here and scroll down to see the offer.

Hope that helps.

Will

Not really as that’s for a new sim i don’t need a new one just to change my plan and cheapest  all in on my plans  is 41 quid  :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @DangerousBean,

Are you on a handset plan i.e did your SIM come with a phone? If so, this will be why the plan is higher as you are on a handset contract. Once the 24-month period has ended, you will be able to switch to a lower priced SIM-only plan.

Ryan

Yeah this year was my first on new hand set, Had sim only before then, I can understand why its a bit more but maybe they could do a bit more to help there existing customers as well as new, as this has been a big fail on some of the bigger company's Its a pretty dam big difference   in the plans its crazy i for one like your service but so much cheaper out there and not even an offer of anything :(

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @DangerousBean 

Thank you for your feedback,

Your feedback and others, allows us to continually improve the level of service we offer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @DangerousBean 

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. We can only advise moving on to a SIM-only contract once the 24 months plan has ended, this way you will only be paying for the sim, and will be cheaper for you.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?