Solved

Why won’t Id mobile provide proof of purchase? Anyone else have this problem?

• 19 December 2018
  • 5 replies

I need a proof or receipt/proof or purchase that shows the I phone details from Id mobile, I’ve phoned,I’ve emailed,I’ve spoken to the live chat n I’m here 4mo the down the line with no proof been sent, I need the proof so I can get help from Apple, I have fibromyalgia so I forgot n blocked my self form my Apple ID everything is now shutting down/stopped working as I can’t do any updates, anyone had any luck getting their proof? can the ombusman help? Is there any other way of getting help?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 January 2019, 13:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Les1976,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. If it is proof of ownership for your device that you require then we can sort this out for you.

Please can you send us an email regarding this issue including your iD Community username, full address, mobile number and date of birth so we can have this sorted?

Thanks,
Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Les1976,

Thank you for your email. Just to confirm, I have sent you your proof of purchase via email. Let me know if you need anything else.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi Ryan,

I have the same problem as customer above no proof of purchase. So have emailed all the details you have asked Les to do so hopefully I might get a proof of purchase also.

Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi Ryan,

I have the same problem as customer above no proof of purchase. So have emailed all the details you have asked Les to do so hopefully I might get a proof of purchase also.

Thanks

Hi @Happycustomernot,

No worries. This will be picked up promptly.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Tthanks Ryan.

Why iD Mobile?