Question

WiFi calling problem no one can hear me.

I have a MiT10 Lite. I have had it over a year with no problem. No when I make a call on VOIP through my WiFi I cannot be heard and there is no response to button presses for example to navigate through my voicemail.

I am using MIUI 13.0.5 phone OS with Android 12 SKQ1

Any ideas why this has started happening in the last few weeks?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Has iD WiFi Call service ever worked on your MiT10 Lite?

That handset doesn’t appear on iD Mobile’s tested devices list (see here). 

Getting help, from iD, for issues with devices not on their list will be very difficult - anyway, good luck.

Hello. I have had the phone for over a year and been with ID throughout. The phone is Xiomi 10T lite. It is only in the last few weeks that I have had the problem. Have ID changed their support for handsets?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @zeenery, your Xiaomi 10T Lite is not on the iD list of supported (tested) devices for the iD WiFi Call service.

You’ll find it’ll be impossible to get help from iD with this issue, as they’ll say they haven’t tested your handset on their network.

The fact it worked previously will be irrelevant - have you tried a Network Reset?

Anyway, good luck.

Hi thanks for your response. How do I do a network reset please?

Ben

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe try a Google search for “Xiaomi 10T Lite network reset”.

The Xiaomi web site probably covers this in its troubleshooting section too.

Good luck.

Hi network reset didn't work.i may have to change network 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you rebooted your Wi-Fi router at home - sometimes that fixes issues with Wi-Fi calling.

Did you change anything on your home Wi-Fi recently?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @zeenery 

Sorry to hear you’ve had issues with WiFi Calling all of a sudden, as @andewhite has mentioned if the devices isn’t on our official list of supported devices we’d only be able to offer general troubleshooting tips such as the above tried resetting of network settings.

It could be worth a try getting in contact with the device’s manufacturer to see if they’re aware of any issues and can offer further support for you.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?