Question

Xaomi Note 10 - Wifi calling not working

• 19 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Recently purchased a Redmi Note 10 and although wifi calling is turned on it doesnt work. I live in an area with poor signal and hence rely on wifi calling.

I cant see The Redmi Note 10 on the wifi calling enabled list, but my old (very old) Honor phone is listed which is strange. Can someone confirm that the issue is that my phone is not currently supported? If so, is it to be supported soon otherwise it looks like I’ll have to switch network.

For the record, my old Honor phone never worked well on ID mobile wifi calling but did with other networks?!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @cbullimore, unfortunately, the only Xiaomi devices that support Wi-Fi Calling on iD are the Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G. We don’t have a timeframe for when your device might be added, sorry about that.

Thank you,

Rory

But the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is also listed as compatible but mine does not work.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

But the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is also listed as compatible but mine does not work.

Yeah @JoefaePerth, the iD list is confusing.

For immediate assistance with this issue, get in-touch with iD customer services using the online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

As an alternative, they’re also agents working on iD’s facebook and Twitter social media pages.

Anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?