Question

Cant spend cap allowance

• 25 July 2020
  • 7 replies

I have a £25 spend cap limit, tried using it and it says check phone balance.. can anyone help me please??

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Matty9292,

Are you able to log in to your account to check that this hasn’t already been used? Also, please restart the phone to see if this helps, especially if it has been changed recently.

If it doesn’t work, please let us know and we’ll see what else we can do to help here.

Ryan

Hi Ryan 

yes I’m able to log into my account and it says £25.00 still remaining I’ve restarted my phone also and still not working? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Matty9292,

Thanks for checking that out for me. Are you trying to make a UK chargeable call or is it something else? Please ensure that your account is set to allow for premium services too, as this can block the service.

Ryan

My account is set to allow premium services but I’m still unable to make premium services ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Do you have the number for what you’re trying to call?

What error message do you get word for word when trying?

If you have a spending cap on your account (and that hasn’t already been maxxed out), and you have Premium Calls enabled.  You should in theory be good to go.

Premium service is enabled set my spend cap to £20 but still unable to use out of spend allowance on my gambling site when I’ve requested to top up my account?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’ll need to check with our Back Office Team to see if this needs to be something enabled elsewhere by our Tech Team, or if potentially this type of payment is a feature available on our network.

We’ll send a private message here shortly Matty, if you could reply there we’ll be able to access your account and open a ticket to find out more on this for you here.

Why iD Mobile?