account suspention

Userlevel 1

I have recently got a text saying that my account has been suspended due to not paying for my contract, due to this pandemic and I am not working meaning there’s no way I can pay for everything. However I still need to be able to make calls , is there anyway I can still use my sim?

19 replies

Userlevel 1

I am the same and they wouldn't let me they said it wasn't the problem 

just got a text saying account suspended because i’ve not a made a payment. i made the payment immediately and even paid for next month. why is my account still suspended?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @thisissohail,

I have sent you a PM regarding this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Ilikedogs22 

Could you email us with the following:

• Your iD Mobile Community Username
  • Full Address
  • Mobile Number
  • Date of Birth

Along with a couple of lines about what you need our help with.  We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can there.

We’re extremely busy at the moment and working with limited numbers. but we assure you we’ll get to your email as quickly as we possibly can.

Thanks

My account is suspended even though i made a payment yesterday 

I need to end or suspend one of my mobile accounts. My ex husband has been arrested for domestic abuse and the police have his phone as evidence and will have it for months. In the mean time I'm still paying for it. Help

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @SusieSue88 

Sorry to hear about this. 

I have sent you a private message with more details.

Regards

Aklima

Hi my account is suspended. The outstanding bill has been cleared. Please reactive the line.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @zaffs 

Welcome to iD community.

Sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Is your account still suspended or has it resolved now?

Thanks

Pearl

Hi. No the account is still suspended.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @zaffs  

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support. They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am -6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Regards

Aklima 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Adam welka,

It takes up to 24-hours for a payment to be processed.

If your account is with a Debt Collection Agency, the Agency will let us know the payment has been made and your outgoing services will be restored.

Is this still suspended?

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Samjo8 

Welcome to iD Community.

Please can you confirm if your issue is resolved?

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hi, my account has been suspended as I couldn’t afford to pay the bill and I received a email saying that iD is sorry to see you go, so does that mean that once I pay the bill I won’t be able to reactivate my account or would it get resolved? 

I am the same and they wouldn't let me they said it wasn't the problem 

Mohammad from IDmoible;

It doesn’t mater if client has not paid with informing, client still gets the right to appeal to decision thats before dialog, you send it to ballifs. Id the decision is your then you should let the debt collector know that you are trying to help customer with his or her issue at hold.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Sanii 

I have sent you a direct message with more details.

Regards

Aklima

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @UmarDar,

Can we assist you with anything?

Will

I have same problem. ID not take money from my bank account, then send me mail about suspension, I paid immediately yestarday and still my account is suspended!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Myvioletflowers 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you please confirm if this issue has resolved?

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?