Question

accounting issue

• 21 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I upgraded my plan on 13 January 21. My February payment was taken at the old amount which was far greater than my new amount so I cancelled the direct debit at my bank. I am due a refund on the February payment but not yet received??? I reinstated my direct debit details and you have set it up at the old very much larger amount and said it will be taken on 26th Feb. I paid £9 in the interim to cover the payment not going through so you now owe me 2 refunds!!!! When when when will my direct debit be set at the correct new lower rate as I cannot afford to continue paying the larger amount. Also, I thought my plan was for 1 year but it appears not - please explain URGENTLY before I cancel altogether with you.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Georgie1954 ,

I have sent you a private message with further information we will require to investigate this further.

Please get back to our PM and we can help you out.

Regards,

Kash

All texts deleted

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Georgie1954 

I have deleted your previous message as this was public and you shared all your sensitive information on the Public Post. We have sent you a Private Message, please respond there. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Please please please private message me with your reply. I am fed up with waiting for your response.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Georgie1954,

We aim to reply to all messages within 24-48 hours. A member of the team will be in touch soon if they haven’t done so already today.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?