Question

Bar not lifted after making payment

Hi my bill was paid yesterday i was late paying it tho but i still cnt make any outgoing calls!!!    Its saying i am unable as i have an outstanding balance if £0 & 0 pence…

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Fym_timi, sorry to hear this. Have you restarted your phone today?

You may need to contact our Live Chat team in order to have the bar lifted. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, make sure you’re logged into your account, and then scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rory

I am also having the same problem i paid my bill this morning but still cannot make any calls

I have also had that problem paid it Friday and still know calls , still saying zero balance 

I have been waiting since this morning, hoping for someone to help as i have 2 newborns that are not very well and have to update doctors everyday with how they are doing, and dont have any other phone to contact them with.

Please could someone from support team get back to me

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Marie knaggs @Haseena567 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you both private messages with more info. 

Regards

Aklima

Aklima I dont know where to find my direct messages on her I'm new on here , I seen older replies saying to turn off , clean sim turn on but still not working , I've restarted loads still no joy, I  got a new phone because old one broke ,so was off for a bit so do you need to reconnect me?? , really need my phone for work 

Got message

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Chelleb75 

Welcome to the Community. 

Sorry about the issue you’re having. 

If your account was barred, it can take a few hours for the bar to be lifted.  Have you tried resetting your phone every now and then?

If it doesn’t work, give us a shout and we’ll look in to it for you. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Aklima 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Marie knaggs 

Hope this resolves the issue for you.

Thanks, 

Pearl

I have had the same problem and don’t know what to do 

I have had the same problem and don’t know what to do 

Nothing has changed and my calls still wouldn’t go through. I’ve been waiting since last night but nothing has changed.

Why iD Mobile?