Solved

being charged for 2 contracts

• 4 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I would like a refund! I am being charged twice a month for the same plan. I have a monthly sim only deal for £4.00. I pay through direct debit around the 17th of each month but money is being taken out on two separate references with a week difference between each bill. November transaction £4.00 out on the 19th and £4.00 again on the 26th.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 January 2021, 18:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @tin.n

It sounds like you have 2 contracts active here if there are 2 different references.

Are you sure you haven’t placed an order for a second contract for a friend/family member at all?

Since the billing dates are different they would have been ordered on different dates.

Can you double check and let us know?

Mohammed

I kept the same number when I switched to the sim only deal. I did not place an order for a second contract, neither do I have the details for this second contract. It sounds like the mistake is from you guys. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

From the sounds of things @tin.n it sounds like you’ve placed a new order at some stage for a second contract if you are in fact paying for two new lines.

Nevertheless, to help further we’ve sent you a private message so we can get to the bottom of all this for you and get anything sorted.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Could you then explain to me why I do not have any information regarding the second contract? Shouldn’t it show up on my ID account? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @tin.n,

It won’t show up if it’s a new contract as each number is managed on it’s own account.

We’ve sent you a PM anyway so please reply there so we can discuss this and look into this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?