Solved

Being charged for a SIM that never arrived

• 30 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Who do I need to speak with about being charged for SIM card that never arrived over a year ago.

I’ve only just realised from bank statements that I have a direct debit for £10 per month with iD but never received the SIM card.

I have an order number as proof.

Thanks,

Craig

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 1 April 2020, 13:57

View original

8 replies

Anyone bothering to reply to these?

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Craig Holahan , 

I’ve sent you a direct message with contact information. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi, it’s about 14 working days  since I was phoned and told my SIM card would arrive within 3 to 5 days, still no sim and I seem to have been billed on the 21st April.  Can’t use the service I’m paying for!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Adam Golding 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

@Adam Golding 

same

its been 10 days nada!!!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @khankd, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

@Rory 

iD Support

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your line disconnected. So that we can look into this for you, we need to access your account and will need to take a few personal details to verify you’re the account holder. Please do not include any payment details, such as credit card numbers.

Did you guys even read my question?? i didnt get my sim or number secondly i have contacted you live chat was put on a hold for an hour because the rep didnt know what happened t my sim and my payment. This is how bad an experience was signing up with you guys!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @khankd,

I’m sorry to hear about the confusion caused there. We can see you have since had further contact via PM so please let us know there if you need anything further.

Thank you,

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?