Solved

Being charged for 'ghost' account

• 25 June 2020
  • 4 replies

I hope somebody can help. I changed my plan in the app and now a new account has appeared. I have just received a 31-60 Days Collection Campaign Email asking for £14.00. My account is fully up to date. The account that isn’t mine is: Account Number 12113616.

Can someone get this sorted out for me?     

icon

Best answer by Rory 29 June 2020, 15:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dave_H_1,

We are sorry to hear about this! It sounds as though you may have purchased a brand new contract at the time when you were looking to switch plans. We’ll have someone get in touch with you via PM so we can investigate further.

Ryan

Hi Ryan. I got your message but can’t see a way to reply to you. Am i missing something simple?

Let’s try this:

[redacted]

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dave_H_1, I’ve edited your above comment to remove all record of your personal information. Please refrain from openly sharing sensitive information that could be used to identify you. 

The iD Support account wasn’t following you, which may be why you weren’t able to respond to the private message. I’ve now rectified this. You may need to follow the iD Support account too before you can reply, by following this link and tapping ‘Follow’ https://community.idmobile.co.uk/members/id-support-28777

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?