Solved

billing issues

• 3 April 2020
  • 6 replies

I’m wondering if anyone can help. I can’t get through to anybody to speak to them and can’t afford my bill this month due to having no income because of corona virus and they have now cut my phone off is there any way to be able to sort this out ?

icon

Best answer by PavD 6 April 2020, 13:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Alexlamb1991 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

i paid my bill early this morning and am yet to get my phone back on. its says i have a balance of £0.00 to pay. I then paid an extra £1 and still not put back on and still says i owe £0.00. 

Im left not being able to keep in contact with vulnerable members of family and those under my extended care. 

please help

This is not the time for ID Mobile to leave its customers under the supervision of such a ill equipped automative system. Covid-19 is very serious and the government’s social distancing measures means vulnerable adults require people to be able to contact them to make sure they are safe and not in desperate need. 

as a care giver i need my line turned on sooner rather than later. No other network has had to result to such measures shutting down call centres and leaving their customers helpless in such trying times.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @WHYDIDICHOOSETHISNETWORK 

Am really sorry to hear about the issues you have had. 

Please can you confirm if your services and up and running?

Regards 

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

Why have i been charged for this month when i only received and activated the sim from 2 days ago?? I expect a refund as first payment should not be until september!! After your colleagues advised me they wouldnt charge me - they already did. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Satareh23,

Sorry that your bill has come as a shock, but that’s prorated billing and just the point of the cycle. Although it started sooner, it means it will end sooner, and any extra paid will come off of your final bill of the agreement.

Will

Why iD Mobile?