Solved

Bill charged twice - I need a refund

My account has been charged £67 twice instead of once and has not updated as 'paid' on my app. Who can I speak to about getting this refunded and making sure it is updates as paid.

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 August 2019, 15:04

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Alice Warr,

It sounds like a manual payment was made after we'd already collected your Direct Debit.
We can issue a refund to you.

Could you email us on and we'll look into this for you.
Alternatively, you can contact us via Social Media, Live Chat or our Customer Service Team to request this which may be quicker.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Been charged twice for my contract phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Leeglenn2905,

Did you make a payment manually whilst a Direct Debit was due to be taken or is this a different charge?

Have you managed to get this sorted yet?

Mohammed

i have also been charged twice grrr

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @julie waker 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically

Regards

Aklima

Good afternoon

ive paid my bill twice today by accident , please could you refund me the 45.50 I’ve over paid

my moblie number REMOVED

many thanks REMOVED

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Richard morgan,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to assist you with your refund.

Will

Thank you very much ,moor you’re assistant 

many thanks Richard morgan

The past few months I have been charged money for texting. I don't text. I would like a refund please. ASP

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Patterson,

Have you tried viewing the PDF bill via the iD app/account to see what charges this is for? You can scroll down the page to view a full itemised list including numbers charged.

Mohammed

Hi there i am being charged for three contracts and only have two one was cancelled 4th june.            REMOVED these are my direct/debts from my bank statement and no-dout there will be another on the 7th or 8th sept REMOVEDthen two more at end of the month but i have only got two contracts with u now check this out please and refund me the over payments,many thanks oliver febers.  my bank is REMOVED

FROM REMOVED  THERE ARE THREE DEBITS ENDING IN 0045.  THREE ENDING IN  0042.  THREE ENDING IN 0048  YET ONLY HAVE TO SIM CONTRACTS SOMETHING IS WRONG PLEASE CHECK THIS PLEASE..OLIVER

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lesley123,

We’ve removed any personal info from your post but will PM you so we can discuss this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?