Solved

BILL ERROR

• 19 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Why am I being charged £9.49 every month on my CAPITAL ONE account.      bill errorI changed my account on 02/08/20  from paying £16.82 for phone number [Removed] at my old address, [Removed] to sim card only on a new number [Removed] at £6 per month from my Lloyds account  for my new address [Removed] .  Service user number [Removed] Ref [Removed]    Also  a company called  CARS  say i owe  £50.46  their ref [Removed].  your ref [Removed].   I Have spent hours on my pc trying to resolve this, but it is impossible to talk to any one and the website is a nightmare.  Please help as I am about to have a nervous breakdown. 

Malcolm Bennett  

icon

Best answer by Ryan 24 November 2020, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

WHY DO YOU KEEP ON BILLING ME FOR £9.49 ON MY CAPITAL ONE ACCOUNT.

I HAVE JUST CHANGED FROM MY OLD NUMBER [Removed]AT £16.82 PER MONTH TO  A NEW NUMBER YOU ALLOCATED  TO ME, [Removed]AT A PRICE OF £6 PER MONTH  FROM MY  LLOYD'S  ACCOUNT THIS IS FOR A SIM ONLY CARD.       ON MY CAPITAL ONE ACCOUNT  YOUR CHARGE  APPEARS  SEVERAL TIMES   AS                        APPLE.CORN/BILL IRL  £9.49                THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE. PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND COME BACK TO ME  ON [Removed] OR      [Removed]  I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING RESOLVE THIS, AS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK  TO ANY ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

MALCOLM BENNETT

Why am i being charged £9.49 every month on my Capital One a/c as i have just changed to sim only card at £6 a month payed for on my Lloyd's  a/c.

I have spent hours trying.  to resolve this on line without success. why cant I speak to

someone.?   Looking at the number of complaints you receive you must be the most rubbish unprofessional company dealing with customer care. I have ever come .across.   Malcolm Bennett

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MERLOT66,

We’re sorry to hear about that issue. We’ll need to take some details from you in order to view your account before we can advise further as initially, it sounds as though you have not cancelled the old plan.

Please check your PMs for further assistance. I’ve also merged posts and removed your personal details from your message.

Ryan

Surely if I change from an old plan to a new one,  you should  have canceled the old one 

why would I want two plans ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @MERLOT66 

I can see we have sent you a PM as we need a few more details to help answer your question. Please reply to the message we have sent you and we’ll be happy to help further. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?