Solved

Bill isn't updating, shambles

• 1 March 2019
  • 7 replies

My first bill was £31.99 and I paid across £39.00
Now it's saying my next bill will be £31.99 when I haven't gone over any of my allowances

Stop screwing around, isn't it meant to be stress free??
icon

Best answer by Ryan 6 March 2019, 17:43

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @bdow666,

If you're on a £31.99 per month tariff then this will be your usual amount payable, before any additional charges due to exceeding allowances or calls/texts to chargeable numbers.

If you need us to help explain your bill then please get in touch with our Live Chat team here and we'll ensure that everything is explained fully to avoid any confusion.

Ryan
No I am on £16.99 a month
This is a mess

Just dire, since getting this phone I've sent 1 text less than 10 minutes and not even a full data allowance
And I paid in £39 now it's over £30 again? Do me a favour, tell me the truth
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @bdow666,

From your billing screenshot, you can see that there are out of plan charges, meaning that you have exceeded what your allowances are for the month and as such, you have been billed for them.

The best way to stop this from happening in the future is to set your cap to a lower amount, or to set it to £0. Setting it to £0 however will cut your access to some chargeable services in the future.

Ryan

I paid my bill and its still saying I owe the same money but due in june and says I have gone over my capped limit but I have paid my bill I don't understand and there is no one to contact 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @rebeccakatherinejordan 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?