Solved

Bill needs paying urgently

• 3 December 2020
  • 11 replies

Hi All

I need major help paying a bill. Basically an old account which I've forgotten the number needs paying. I try to contact ID mobile and can't get through because I cant remember. I very foolishly cancelled the direct debit which I admit was a stupid thing to do. I got a letter saying it needs to be payed within the next 7 days. Any input will be much appreciated 

Thanks

Chris Hughes

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 December 2020, 20:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Account Number is REMOVEDif that helps

Can someone please help me with this ASAP the longer it goes on the more stressed I get thank you.

Hi I’m having the same problem , I tried ringing the number they suggest but cannot get through at all , so I’m stuck as there doesn’t appear to be anyone dealing with this only sending threats out !

The only thing I can think of is sending a letter , recorded , asking them to either contact me or giving me a way of contacting them !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kimp69 & @ChrisH242,

Sorry to hear that you’ve both having trouble with this.

I’ll get a PM sent over to both of you so we can try to sort this.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, i have the same issue need to pay an old bill which i totally forgot about. Can you PM me on how i can do this.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lib,

Sure, I’ll PM you now so we can help sort this.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, i have the same issue need to pay an old bill which i totally forgot about. Can you PM me on how i can do this.

This is now urgent. many thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Kevin S 

We’ve just sent you a private message just now so that we can try and help you locate that if you’re unable to find it on any previous emails or whatnot.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 1

You sent me an email asking me to pay £20.52 but I can’t get into my account, having forgotten my password. I tried ti change it but when I do you are sending the code to my iD phone which is broken. I am now on Vodafone. Why can you not email the code to the same number that you sent the bil which os 07435315668.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @jeanie46,

For security reasons, the code can only be sent to the phone via SMS. Are you able to pop the SIM card into another phone to obtain the code if you still have it?

You can make payments over the phone too by calling 0333 003 7777 and selecting option 2.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?