Solved

Bill Outstanding

Hi all,

Can anyone help me here please i have an outstanding bill of £18.99 which im looking to pay tomorrow 17/08/2019 but wanted to know if they would restore my services till tomorrow. I normally pay with no problem but ive had problems with my bank so its messed everything up.

Kind Regards
Donna Mitchell
icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 August 2019, 12:02

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Dmitchell87,

We generally aren't able to restore network services until an overdue bill is paid I'm afraid. If you can speak to our Customer Services Team on 0333 003 7777 however and explain your situation, they will see if something can be arranged.

Ryan

I have paid my bill but my service is not back on so can’t make any calls or any throng why is that please 

I have also paid my bill over 48 hours ago 100 pound money i dont really have and I paid it and still no services 

Can you please get back to me the call centre is down I have never missed a bill payment I owe 61 pound at the end of the month I can pay it then when I get paid can you please re connect my like so I can keep in touch with my children at this time due to this coronavirus there staying with their mum and we have phone contact can you please help thank you Jamie I will defo pay my bill on the 30th of this month 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Nikita @Crutch @Richard mcphee 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Same here one of my kids lives with other family I get paid tomorrow and need my services back on today so I can speak with my child. I suffer from bad depression and anxiety so need to call family when I’m in need please 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Julieevans ,

Are you restricted at the moment?

Thanks, 

Pearl

I've pay but it saying outstanding bill 71.98 but my mth bill £35.98 I don't understand why

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gibbs90s 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Has this issued been resolved or you still need someone to look into this?

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi Team 

I need a payment deferral please. Have sent an email to your team and no reply to my query. Have been directed to come online and type it here.. I would like to deferred my payment please and need a two month break due to having reduced hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Junior101 ,

We can certainly look into this for you.

We have sent you a PM now so that we can look further into this.

Regards,

Kash

Hi @Junior101 ,

We can certainly look into this for you.

We have sent you a PM now so that we can look further into this.

Regards,

Kash

Message sent . Please check 

Why iD Mobile?