Bill overdue

• 18 April 2020
  • 9 replies

My bill is overdue and I live in a village with no bank. My nearest bank is 22 miles away. I need to get to the bank to pay my bill and with Covid19 pandemic going on, I am stuck in the village. I have the money to pay but no way off getting to the bank. We have been self isolating due to my wife having medical issues. I don't have credit cards and rely on getting to the bank to pay my Bill's. Even though ID know what's going on, they have still cut my line through something that's out of my control rather than carrying it over to the next month and doubling up on payments. Not everyone has American Express with millions of pounds just sitting around gathering dust. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Brian Everitt,

I am sorry to hear that. These bars are in place and automatically apply when a bill is unpaid.

I have sent you a PM regarding how we can get this resolved.

Mohammed

Where can I find the PM message ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Brian Everitt,

Click your Picture in the top right corner (Or the Letter B as that’s your current profile photo) then click Private Messages

Or try this lin: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Mohammed

I have got a bill outstanding but I am not able to pay until the 14th when I get paid, being a single parent I need my phone in case of an emergency so is there anyway of getting my account activated and I will pay my full bill on the 14th if this month. 

thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Myfamily20 

We do recommend having an active Direct Debit set-up? You can change your payment date, to a day in the month which is more suitable.

If you would like to make changes to the date your payment is taken, you can find out how to do this here.

If your payments are being made manually, you’ll need to make sure that they’re made when due, otherwise a bar may be applied to outgoing services until payment has been made.

Michelle 

Yes I totally understand that as to which I will do that once I have paid my outstanding bill on the 14th of this month. But in the mean time is there any way of getting the Barr taken off my phone as I am not able to ring out and I need my phone just in case of an emergency as I am a single parent.

thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Myfamily20,

You can call 0333 003 7777 and wait for the automated message to end. Then enter the iD number (if you’re ringing from that SIM itself it should be fine).

Not to worry if you're barred you can still call.

Once you’ve entered the number or are given the options, select Option 2 and then Option 2 again.

You can pay manually this way.

Unfortunately, this is the only way to lift the bar.

If you need to make an emergency call (999) you should still be able to as well as receiving calls so you would not be left uncontactable.

Mohammed

I understand what your saying about emergency call but I am a single parent to 3 kids so if there is an emergency I need to contact a family member to collect my children as I can not take them all with me.

what ever my bill is on the 14th I will happily pay no problem with that but I don’t get paid until then 

thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Myfamily20 

We have sent you a private message so we can help with this. We look forward to your response.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?