Solved

bill paid in full but phone still restricted

Userlevel 1

I have paid my bill but cant call or text. My account says it is upto date and when I try to make a call it also says my account is upto date and paid in full. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 August 2020, 15:43

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Stemacd,

Sorry to hear that. It can often take up to 24-hours for a suspension to be lifted if the account was with a Debt Collection Agency and the payment was made to us directly instead of to them.

I’ll get someone to PM you so we can get this sorted.

Mohammed

I paid my phone bill a day ago and it still hasn’t been lifted I can’t ring or txt and I really need my phone on 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @kirstie1234 

Was this paid to us directly?  Or was this through a third-party agency in response to a letter?

Paid bill in full saying my balance is only 2 pound less tho

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Claytj,

If the next monthly bill was invoiced around the time that you made payment for the bill from the month before then that may be why. We post bills onto your account 14-days before payment is due.

Ryan

I have paid my bill this morning but cant call or text. My account says it is upto date and when I try to make a call it also says my account is upto date and paid in full. 

I have paid my bill this morning but cant call or text. My account says it is upto date and when I try to make a call it also says my account is upto date and paid in full

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for the late reply here @Haseena567 

Has this been lifted automatically by now, or have you spoken to our Live Chat Team at all?

If you still need us let us know by reply here and we’ll contact via Private Message here if need be to look at this further.

Userlevel 1

I have paid my bill and I still cant make calls 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ben crowe,

I am sorry to hear that, we have replied to your other post about this now.

Ryan

I have paid my bill today will will services be reconnected also ot was a friend thst payed on there card and 95 pound went through twice

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mickyboy2,

Services should come back after around an hour or so from making payment. As it’s been a few days now, is everything back working and has your friend still got 2 lots of £95 missing from their account?

Ryan

I paid my bill but still not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Wonderbabe,

Can you confirm if it’s since been restored or you’re still facing issues?

Mohammed

Hi no it’s still not working 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Wonderbabe,

We’ll send you a Private Message on here now to get that bar removed.

Will

Why iD Mobile?