Solved

bill payments can I change my bill date

• 10 December 2019
  • 2 replies

I’ve got a bill due but I can’t afford to pay it till the end of the month is their a way I can change my billing date to the end of this month when I can afford to pay it? It’s my first bill payment aswell if that helps. Thank you for your time

icon

Best answer by Kevin 11 December 2019, 17:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @LeightonHartland 

Within the iD Mobile app, if you have an active Direct Debit set up you would be able to change your monthly billing date to one that suits you.

If no active Direct Debit is set up though then you wouldn’t have this option.  We wouldn’t be able to push the date back on our side we’re sorry to say.

So you may just need to arrange this through your iD Mobile App/ account on our website, once you’ve been able to pay that first bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @LeightonHartland,

To add to what @Kevin  advised, changing the Direct Debit date would not affect your current bill date or any current bill. The change would apply to future unbilled balances so depending on when it is submitted and the date you’re changing it to, it may not change until the following month/month after.

We’d recommend trying to pay your bill as soon as you can to avoid any negative payment marks.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?