Question

Billing

• 17 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I ordered my daughters phone from here and the contract was £17.99 per month, and this was capped so she wouldn't go over.

Previous bills have been £17.99 a month however this month they have taken £32.57 from my account?

No online chat and struggled to get through on the phone - how can a bill change if its capped??

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @saracoulton,

This does not sound right and I'm sorry to see that this has happened. Have you been able to view the bill through the iD Mobile app or MyAccount online?

This should explain why the bill is this high. You'll also be able to check to see if there is a cap set too.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Yes I’ve checked but doesn’t really give any explanation? Unless you can decipher this?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Sara, it looks like you've received a larger bill as the period you've been charged for spans more than 1 month.
It shows the period is 13/09/18 - 31/10/18, over 6 weeks which would correlate with the payment amount.

Did you request to change your billing/ Direct Debit date or make any other change on the account?
-Phil
Userlevel 2
Badge
I ordered my daughters phone from here and the contract was £17.99 per month, and this was capped so she wouldn't go over.

Previous bills have been £17.99 a month however this month they have taken £32.57 from my account?

No online chat and struggled to get through on the phone - how can a bill change if its capped??

Thanks

Happened to me once when I forgot to turn off data. Cap’s too high,

Why iD Mobile?