Question

billing

• 27 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

why am i still being charged for an account that was supposed to be closed in july last year, I took out a new account to replace a sim only deal i had as it was the easiest way to stop abusive calls my son was receiving,  I informed customer services to close the account but it appears it hasn’t been the case. I didn’t realise unit i received an e-mail saying that the bill was due and logged into the account and realised it was the old number (very rare i digest bank statement ) and notice what was happening, then checked bank statement and found out that 2 account were being billed, although it is only £5 a month could i get a refund, i have now cancelled the account on the app, cannot speak to anyone due to lockdown

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @mackem slayer 

I have seen that you posted in another thread as well. I understand that this might be stressful for you to see charges on both contracts in times when every penny counts and I am sorry to hear about what happened with your account. Unfortunately I am not able to help you here at the community. I can only assure you that someone from iD Mobile will pick this up tomorrow and will advise you further. Very likely they will provide you with the way for you to speak to them directly. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

I had the same problem, because after the expiration of your contract you will continue to pay until you call them and say that you want to cancel this contract.  and I paid more than £ 20 a month and no one refunded my money..

Userlevel 1

they were told when i took out a new contract, but obviously didn’t act, i get an e-mail every month saying my bill is ready but both bills are the same day cos it was the end of monthly cycle when renewed

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @mackem slayer 

Please could you email us ,we’ll need to take some details from you and look into this.

Please let us know when it was you spoke to us regarding the disconnection request and if we have failed to disconnect you when we’ve told you it was being done, then we’ll be able to address that if that is the case.

Userlevel 1

done

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Thanks @mackem slayer, we will be back in touch as soon as we can.

Regards,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?