Solved

Billing

• 27 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I have checked my bank statements as i do always when direct debits are supposed to come out, but checked the previous direct debit and it was on the 2nd of june and another direct debit has not come out yet, i changed it to be the 26th of every month but no direct debit has come out since the 2nd of june, and I've just checked my ID mobile app and it says that the payment was made on the 26th of july (yesterday) but nothing in my direct debits and my bill is exceptionally high compared to normal with a bill of £77.53 rather than £41.06,

If my direct debit doesn't work will the bill keep getting higher or will i need to manually pay off this bill?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 27 July 2020, 12:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Josh-heaton,

As the direct debit date landed on a weekend, the payment will only be taken from your bank account on the next working day, this is due to how the bank’s direct debit system works so we apologise for any inconvenience caused by that.

The reason for the higher than usual bill is highly likely due to the date change you made. It effectively stretched the ‘month’ longer so it will be covering the bill from the last time you paid in June until now which is close to being 2 months based on the dates you have mentioned. If your payment is not taken today or at the latest, tomorrow, please get in touch with us here and we’ll take a look.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?