Solved

Billing

• 22 October 2020
  • 7 replies

I have upgraded on 19th and I was told that my old contract has been cancelled instantly, 2 days later I found that I was charged my old contract amount. Then charged £35, the App says that next month I'll be charged £39 which is more than my new contract.  Can you explain, why I'm being charged all of these amounts? 

Ps I can't get in touch with any of your customer service. 

icon

Best answer by Will 24 October 2020, 18:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Aasir Abuelnaga,

What amounts have you been charged and on what dates? Which date did you process the upgrade?

Also, was there an upfront fee on the upgrade?

Will

This system is hopeless. I write to which magazine to see how they have recommend this company.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry you feel that way @ahmetmete 

We’d be more than happy to help you though if you could let us know what problems you’re facing or what you need our help with?

If it’s a general question we can answer it here, or if you need us to send a private message to look at your account or something, then let us know the general reason you need our help and we can do that too.

Otherwise, you can reach our Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Why have i been charged twice a month in  October ,November, December ,January. Also i have been charged £ 26.00 this month . J Jones

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jekejacob 

We are sorry to hear you have been charged twice? Have you been able to view the breakdown of your recent bills through your iD app/account?

-Mohsin

I cannot access my ide apt I have forgotten both password and username.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @jekejacob,

You can click “Forgotten my username” to recover your username first.

Once you have this, you can click “forgotten your password” to reset your password to log-in.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?