Question

Billing for international number that I don't recognise

• 21 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I was checking my app earlier and the current charges or out of plan charges as they call them. I am being charge for an international call that I do not even recognise. 

I have checked my call log, for the date it states that I made the call and there was not call placed on that day. Or rather I did not dial nor receive a phone call from the number that is stated on the app. 

I have tried to contact IDmobile about this issue. However, I can’t seem to be able to get through via phone or livechat. All I have is just useless bunch of questions and information that do not solve my problem.. Seriously, how difficult is just to be able to speak to someone? Most phone companies are open at the moment and dealing with customer issues. Why can’t ID? It seems like the lazy and easy way out problems.. 

what if I had been billed an incorrect substantial amount money? Who am I supposed to contact to rectify the problem if I cannot get any help or support via livechat or directly through phone? 

it’s quite disappointing and irritating when you’re a paying customer and cannot get help solve issues. Especially when it comes to money:

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Felix , how much was the charge for exactly? Do you have the number that it says you called?

Will

Why iD Mobile?