Solved

Billing Issue - being charged for a phone the Police have

• 29 November 2018
  • 7 replies

i am being charged for a phone i havent got as the police have got it you sent me another sim that i cant use i cant nafford to be buying phones!!!!! is there any way you can put it on hold untill i have my phone back you lot are doing nothing to help me and its driving me insane having bills throught the door every 2 seconds!!!!!
icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 December 2018, 16:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @sambo420,

We are sorry to hear about your situation. Are the police not able to hand your phone back to you so you can have use of this once more? Unfortunately, we can't place the bill on hold without knowing more about what has happened.

Ryan
i can get the police to email you if thats any help
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sambo420,

We would ideally like to know more about what has gone on here regarding the situation that you're in, just so we can help further.

Please can you email us on with this information so we can help with this privately? Also include your full name, full address, mobile number and date of birth and we'll be in touch soon.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hello 

I am struggling to make payments as my business has been effected by the Covid-19 lockdown. 

Also my bill has become exceptionally high due to data usage but I cannot currently upgrade.

Please advise.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jaz12345 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I did not recieve my billing on my email and ended up paying over £92 for I dont know what..???!!

Did never happened to me with my O2 provider….

Can someone please explain me how You work?

I want to get in contact with any of Your advisers ASAP…!!!!!!!

I am very upset and dont mind to close the contract,give you the phone back and cancel my DD….!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @dagmara,

We’d never recommend cancelling your Direct Debit as this can negatively impact you if payments are not made.

If you did want to cancel following all of this, we’re happy to look at cancellation options for you.

In regards to your bills, these are produced in the iD account and not sent via email.

Apologies if we’ve not been able to communicate this any clearer via our Billing page.

I’ll get someone to PM you so we can take a look at the high bill this month, though, a full breakdown of the PDF bill is visible in the iD app/account.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?