Billing Issue

• 21 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I would like a phone call to discuss my last bill

If a manger could please call me ASAP to settle the bill I would be grateful. I’m on a sim only contract where I pay only £20 a month the bill has come back as £110 which I refuse to pay because it’s incorrect and never would I allow my phone bill to get that high. This is very distressing and it affects my credit if it goes to

An debt collector, none of this is fair or right.  iD is doing absolutely nothing to help except sending threatening letters. The service has not done good by me ever since the second bill was due. I would like a phone call to settle this. Not iD community or back to back emails an actual phone call. Thank you  

You have deactivated my services. You have left me with the only other option to pay the bill of £110 which is incorrect. Or risk my account being passed to debt collectors and affect my credit. & the call centres are closed. How is that a fair policy ? You’re putting customers back against the wall. This is extortion.  

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Codie95 , how do these extra costs appear on your bill? Have you a cap in place to stop you from going over like this? We have it now so it can be set at £0, so that you can’t go over your allowances at all you see.

Will

Why iD Mobile?