Question

Billing issue - payment made but suspended

• 2 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello all,

I paid my bill yesterday, and everything seemed fine and got a confirmation, etc.

A short while ago today, I got a text saying that my account was immediately suspended because I hadn’t paid and needed to ASAP.

I don’t know why this has happened because I’ve paid, the money left my bank and I have it in writing that I’ve paid this month’s bill. I know it isn’t next month’s because that isn’t due for another few weeks. 

Not sure what to do. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,

Daniel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello all,

I paid my bill yesterday, and everything seemed fine and got a confirmation, etc.

A short while ago today, I got a text saying that my account was immediately suspended because I hadn’t paid and needed to ASAP.

I don’t know why this has happened because I’ve paid, the money left my bank and I have it in writing that I’ve paid this month’s bill. I know it isn’t next month’s because that isn’t due for another few weeks. 

Not sure what to do. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hello @Da_ta,

Have you tried logging into your iD app/account to confirm your balance is up to date?

It’s possible you still have balance left to be paid if you only paid the oldest overdue bills but sitll have an overdue balance from a different bill.

Let us know if you’ve checked this and it’s showing no balance overdue but the line is still suspended.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?