Question

Billing Issues

Userlevel 1

Could i get someone to look at my account please and ring me. 

This is causing me a great deal of stress. My bill is due but its incorrect. I pay £20 a month. Im on a sim only with a cap of £0 unlimited minutes and texts with 50gb that usually. Roll over, can someone ring me please i really would like to speak to human being this online service is very distressing. If my services are disconnected my kids will suffer because of it and me working from home will be affected to. The bill is due hence why im so determined to resslove this, I have tried everything live chat (dosent work) iD community and to be honest only someone with authority&access to my account at iD can address the issue. Ive more than done my part trying to communicate with the new circumstances due to the pandemic

Can you guys meet me half way please. I have been trying to get in contact since 9am today! Ive also emailed iDcommunity with the issues and my details. 

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Codie95 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Sorry about the billing issue, you are having.
I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I have issues with my billing 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Andreys1997 , what sort of issue is it you’re having with your bill?

Will

Userlevel 1

I haven't even activate the sim card,is still sealed and untouched. I've been told that would be free of charge because was "included" in my phone plan. I've recieved a complain from CARS that I haven't pay the bills... I got my credit score below 200 because of this! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Andreys1997 

All SIM cards purchased from our website come active and ready to use.  It doesn’t make sense in our eyes for anyone to be looking to us for a SIM card if they don’t intend to use it.

It would be stated within the order process that you need to set up a Direct Debit and that your first bill will come 14 days after purchase.  So from there onwards you’d be on a rolling contract with us unless you contacted us to state otherwise.

If you’ve had letters from CARS stating you have an outstanding balance with us, then that would be down to a series of unpaid bills.

Could you elaborate on:

I’ve been told that would be free of charge because was “included” in my phone plan.

What was included?  What had you been told was free of charge?

Userlevel 1

I've been told from an sales assistant from Carphone Warehouse that its free because its included in my plan and I don't have to pay anything on it. 

Userlevel 1

He insisted to give it to me... Saying that is completely free because its included in my plan. Now because of this, I've got my credit score below 200! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Andreys1997 I hope you are well. 

Just to let you know, I have removed the images you uploaded as these contain sensitive and personal details regarding yourself. The iD Community is a public forum and we would like to keep your information safe. 

When someone from the team contacts you, please wait until they specifically ask for these details in future. 

Someone will be in touch soon and I am sure they will be able to help with your questions. 

Userlevel 1

And when will they contact me?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Andreys1997 Give it until tomorrow, if you do not hear back from our team then please drop me a private message and I will chase this for you. Have a great evening :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Andreys1997,

We’re sorry to hear about the potential misadvice given by Carphone Warehouse in regards to your order. As they sold you the plan, we would highly recommend contacting them here to raise your complaint regarding being missold; they should be able to complete a return along with looking into any of the issues arisen due to this situation.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I've tried several times to contact them, they told me that I have to contact ID mobile... And now you're saying that I have to contact them. I don't understand why is so difficult to reach you guys.... 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Andreys1997, as they sold you the plan under false pretences, it’s up to them to rectify it for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?