Solved

Billing period

• 30 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi

I joined ID on the 22 December but didn't receive my SIM card until the 28 Dec. However, I note that my billing period starts from the 22 December. Is it possible to change it to the date that I actually received my SIM card?

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 30 December 2018, 16:47

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hello @sjlondon

Your billing period is part of the direct debit and as such, iD Mobile currently don't support changes to Direct Debit

This feature should hopefully be available in the near future.
When this is available, you should be able to carry this out in the app.

Keep an eye in the app/Direct Debit section for latest updates.

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 1
Hi

Thanks but my problem isn't the billing period but the fact that I'm being charged for 5 days of usage. If I didn't receive my SIM until the 28th, why does my bill start from the 22nd?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @sjlondon

In regards to the late delivery, this is an issue that iD Mobile will have to investigate according to https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery

Royal Mail deliveries
It usually takes Royal Mail no more than 2-3 working days to deliver. If you haven't received your order after 5 working days, contact us with your order details and we'll investigate.

Please contact iD Mobile directly to get this sorted via the Phone or Live Chat
7777 from your iD phone

or

0333 003 7777 from any other phone

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 1
Many thanks Dan
Userlevel 1
Just a follow up. Rang ID on 7777 and a very helpful representative sorted the problem in less than 5 mins. ID are going to refund me for the days I didn't have the SIM. Very pleasantly surprised!
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @sjlondon,

Although it's not related to your initial request and just to clear a few things up surrounding an earlier reply, we do allow the direct debit date to be changed, so if you require a different payment date in the future, this can be done through your iD Mobile App or online account. ☺️

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?