Question

call charges on unlimited package

• 17 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve got unlimited minutes but just had a message saying I’ll be charged 30p per minute for the call - no way of getting through to anyone on the so called help section 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Do ID mobile reply?  There’s no way of speaking to anyone apparently 😡

I've just had exactly the same recorded message when on a call to UK landline number ( personal contact I've called before with no issue). Hung up and redialed a few times, seems no time pattern to when message about charges kicked in. No help, but another record of the issue, sorry!

So about 45 minutes ago, I called my dad. Apparently it was a conference call, 2 other people called him, but it was all the different ways he saved my name I think. 

anyway, mid way through the conversation a pretty recorded voice of a woman says something to the lines of - your call will be charged at the network standard rate, If you wish to continue this call please stay on the line and you will be charged 30p per minute (or smthing) or else please hang up. 

obviously I hung up right away, but he didn’t hear any of it. Any ideas?

i have an iPhone 

Userlevel 1

Thanks Doreen - I’m going to try to get through to someone tomorrow 🤞

The same thing happened to me earlier this evening whilst mid-call with my mum. First the call was randomly cut off and then when I called back we had been chatting for another 5 or 10 minutes when I got the voice message about 30p per minute charges so I hung up. Very confused as I have unlimited minutes on my account.

Time to change service providers, methinks. 

Do ID mobile reply?  There’s no way of speaking to anyone apparently 😡

I have managed to speak to someone in the past but I seem to remember it took a while to get through.

+44 333 003 7777

I’ve got unlimited minutes but just had a message saying I’ll be charged 30p per minute for the call - no way of getting through to anyone on the so called help section 

+44 333 003 7777

So about 45 minutes ago, I called my dad. Apparently it was a conference call, 2 other people called him, but it was all the different ways he saved my name I think. 

anyway, mid way through the conversation a pretty recorded voice of a woman says something to the lines of - your call will be charged at the network standard rate, If you wish to continue this call please stay on the line and you will be charged 30p per minute (or smthing) or else please hang up. 

obviously I hung up right away, but he didn’t hear any of it. Any ideas?

i have an iPhone 

IHad a similar experience on phone to my mum. There are a few threads in this community about the same issue but no explanation or resolution from ID

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi all,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. As it was posted last week, have any of you experienced issues again recently with this problem appearing?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?