Solved

can somone contact me regarding my bill

• 7 April 2020
  • 9 replies

I'm wanting to discuss my bill and was wondering if someone could contact me in a more secure manner

icon

Best answer by PavD 7 April 2020, 10:12

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ant666_2 

Welcome to the iD Community.

What would you like to discuss regarding your bill?

We have some articles that may be useful ‘How to understand your bill’ and  ‘Billing-everything you need to know in one place’

Regards,

Pav

My direct debit is due out today but I'm unable to pay for another 10 days

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ant666_2 

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

My direct debit bounced twice but then I made the payment manually through the app.

This payment has not registered with you as paid and I am still in the red and you have added it to my next bill can someone contact me please.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Mumonlineathome 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I am due an upgrade in a couple of days.

Is this still possible as there is no customer service to speak of.

Also you have not taken into account a payment that I made on the 12th for £3.08.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you soon xx

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Mumonlineathome 

First of all, you will need to check if you're eligible to upgrade. If you're eligible, congratulations! You can now go ahead and browse through our deals and purchase an upgrade.

To do this, log in to your iD Mobile app or My Account online, go to 'My Account', and then scroll down to 'My Upgrade'.

Please click on this link as it has everything you need to know about upgrades https://community.idmobile.co.uk/upgrades-68

Regards

Can someone at IDMobile contact me please re a bill from a debt collecting agency that shouldn’t have been sent in the first place…..all bills paid on time and in full, bank statements available to verify.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bobwithaproblembill,

Are you able to provide us with more details as to what it is that’s gone on?

Will

Why iD Mobile?