Can't make payments due to current situation

• 26 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello , from 2 weeks im not work and i need what i have to do if i cant make payment because soon come the day for payment but i dont have enough money for my contract and for insurance 

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Firstly I've noticed today that ID are still semi active on twitter , not being rude to the forum users but more so than on here.

Being as its concerning your payments,  I'd definitely message ID via their social media platforms and have a DM chat with them.

Fingers crossed you get sorted and stay safe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello there, 

We’re currently facing staff shortages across our social teams too, so are asking all customers to use the Community platform as first before using any other channels.  That way we can help as many customers as possible at the same time and point you in the direction of our helpful articles that we have here.  In addition, we have some other extremely knowledgeable and helpful customers who are on hand to support. This way we can get help to customers as quick as possible.

@Georgiana,

In this case it may be worth getting in touch with us directly so we can discuss the options available to you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?