Question

cancel data add on

• 26 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello, I’ve tried cancelling my data add ons as I’ve changed my plan to include more data but I can’t cancel the add ons I have. I’ve tried everything. Does anyone know how to do this? 

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Hbree 

I don't think you can cancel Add-ons as they are not reoccurring anymore, you would need to purchase them each month manually. Did you use any of your data/minutes from these add-ons? Maybe if you try to speak to someone from iD Mobile they will be able to help you. Try maybe contacting them by facebook page here by sending Private Message.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Thank you for replying. One is a 12 months recurring add on that I can’t seem to get rid of! I’ve contacted them on Facebook now thank you 

What was their reply? I can’t get rid of mine either! I can’t contact anyone about it due to the coronavirus. Thanks

I spoke to them on facebook messenger in the end. They said once you use the data add on it doesn’t roll over. We will see when my bill is produced this month! 

I am having this problem it wasnt clear when i added it i thought i had 12 months to use it.

Did you get yours sorted? 

How do I cancel my add on data ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We’re not able to remove 12-month add-ons or add-ons once they are applied.

These are one-off purchases which are applied via the app/account.

Which add-on did you purchase? Is it a 30-day add-on for data?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?