Question

Cancel my contract

Hi,

I want to cancel my monthly contract.

However I have lost my phone and therefore can not do this online and customer service is down?

Please advise asap

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HI @cwprice66 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I want to cancel my contract. I got the phone via car phone warehouse who told me l can cancel wen ever l want. I've never used it and so l cancelled my DD. U have now employed Cars debt collectors to retrieve moneys. I want to CANCEL!!! Your Cars ref. Is 11809054.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Dabberchick 

Sorry to hear this. 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Userlevel 1

After numerous attempts to cancel and giving you notice 30 days.  Have cancelled my dd  you have given me no option.  You can send me a bill online if you wish if I owe anything. Totally fed up and have been threatened with bad credit rating . It is your responsibility to offer the option to cancel.  Others still seem to be able to offer a good service to customers.  The number is 07462031886

Please disconnect immediately as will no longer be used.  I will be giving this company a bad review  and  on last look owe 4.59 so please do not hesitate to send me a bill.  Irene 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @igilmour 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who will be able to cancel this for you. 

Cancelling the direct debit will not cancel the contract. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

OK. I managed to cancel  on fb messenger  a nice man called mohamad  sorted it out at last.   Thank you mohamad and Kevin  for your prompt response. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @igilmour,

Glad I was able to help sort this out for you :)

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?