Solved

cancel my contract

• 10 May 2020
  • 7 replies

I need to cancel my contract and I can’t get hold of you by phone and it will not let me sign into your app or use Facebook. Please reply ASAP as I do not want to pay another months bill as it’s on you that I can’t do it myself.

Molly 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 16 July 2020, 11:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Molly4565 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us.

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

I need to cancel my contract but I cannot get hold of you as your call centre is not operational. I have been trying to cancel since two months now and I am being charged for services that I am not using! It is very rude to send me notices on my email for overdue payments but not giving me any options to cancel my contract. I have already left UK and I do not require any more mobile services. Please solve this at the earliest.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @atifh1187 

I have sent you a direct message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima 

I need to cancel contract on my sons phone that ended 13th May.  How can I do this, the email I originally used is no longer.  Can you help as I do not want to pay for a phone I do not use.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Beverly 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Can I please be sent the direct message with further information please.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mike199600,

Since the above messages were sent, the private message process has changed and you can view ways of cancelling your contract by viewing our post here. The information on that post matches what we used to send. You can also request a cancellation via our Live Chat Team here.

Thank you,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?