change of ownership

Hi, Ive got a contract in my name i want to transfer it to my sons name now he is 18 is this possible?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @radders94

We have had similar question asked few days ago, here is link to that topic LINK

It contains answers you are looking for.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6
Hi @radders94

We don't currently have a way in which the name change could be done so simply we're sorry to say.


However, a work around way in which you could get that number you have now in your son's name on an iD account of his own though would be as follows:

1) Move the existing iD number to another network, by requesting a PAC (code) from our Customer Services Team. Simply moving the number out to a free pay as you go SIM would work fine.

2) Have your son sign up for a new iD Mobile contract in his own name.

3) Once that is done, you could then request a PAC (code) on the old number and move that old number over to the new contract that is now setup in your son's name.


    Cookie policy

    We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

    Accept cookies Cookie settings