changed my contract.

• 25 June 2020
  • 7 replies

My phone contract ended last month so I changed it. Why hasn't it changed yet please?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dippy dora,

I am sorry to hear that! Changes should usually come into effect within 24 hours of a plan change. Did you receive any confirmation that the change was saved successfully? Please also check to ensure that you did a plan change rather than the purchase of a new contract.

Ryan 

I was instantly charged the 1p from my bank but I'm still paying for my "old" contract. My account doesn't even mention the new one .

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dippy dora, it sounds like you’ve ordered an entirely new line with a new number.  The best thing to do would be to contact our Live Chat team so they can look into this for you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

So, since writing this nothing has happened, nothing through the post. So what do I do? I want to go sim only and keep my number but I am still paying for my original contract which included my phone. Help please

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dippy dora, did you contact the Live Chat team as advised above? What did they say?

Thank you,

Rory

No matter what I tried I couldn't find the live chat. I did however find that I had taken a screen shot of the "order" I placed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dippy dora, it may take a while for the Live Chat option to appear; it’ll only show up when an agent is available, so you may need to wait a while.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?