Question

Charged into my cap when I have data left.

• 31 January 2019
  • 3 replies

I’ve been charged into my £5 cap for using data when it says I have 450mb left for this month. Why is it charging me out of rate price when I still have enough allowance

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Danielhows,

Have you checked to see if this charge was incurred for the current billing period or the last? The bill that you see is always for the previous months usage, so it may have come from that.

If you need our help with explaining this charge, please contact our Live Chat Team here and we can take a look into your account. :)

Ryan
This was on the 31st and during the day it said my cap has been used up and I wasn’t able to even use 4G despite having ~450mb left, since it’s now the 1st February the bill has come through and I am being charged £18 rather than my usual £13 (because of the £5 cap), this will come out on the 14th, as expected but is obviously not right,
thanks for the reply though
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Danielhows,

Did you manage to speak to our Live Chat team to see what happened with the charge and your allowance because if you had 450MB of data left then you should not have been charged extra for data usage.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?