Solved

charged twice a month

• 17 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I joined ID mobile on the 20th of November, I was charged £10 (which is my monthly payment) on the 20th of November and charged another £10 on the 23rd of November. The same happened in December. On the 20th i wqs charged £10 and on the 23rd of December i was charged £10 again. I've checked my billing and I'm due to be charged £20 again in January. It states I have an outstanding payment however I've not used any extra features for you guys to charge me. Can i get a refund and just be charged the amount we agreed I would be charged. Which is £10 a month. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 17:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sana123,

This does sound strange as any extra charges will be displayed on your bill and they’ll only be taken 1 time each month. You may have purchased more than one contract from us.

We will send you a PM to check this out further.

Ryan

You have charged two numbers. The number you gave me and the my old number. I don't think its fair and would like a refund as I've not used the number your company has given me

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sana123 

Did you respond to the message we sent you previously?  We’ll be able to help you out further there.

If not.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi @Sana123,

This does sound strange as any extra charges will be displayed on your bill and they’ll only be taken 1 time each month. You may have purchased more than one contract from us.

Ryan

Hi Ryan I have had the same issue I have ordered one sim card and am being charged twice a month for it two charges of 12 pounds instead of one

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Sana123,

This does sound strange as any extra charges will be displayed on your bill and they’ll only be taken 1 time each month…

Ryan

Hi Ryan I have had the same issue I have ordered one sim card and am being charged twice a month for it two charges of 12 pounds instead of one

Okay @Joey Hydon, the iD community is primarily a forum where iD users try helping one another.

For all iD account related matters, like a billing enquiry, it’s best to contact iD customer support for assistance.

In my experience, the best way of contacting iD Mobile is through their social media customer support team via facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)).

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - good luck.
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Sana123,

Ryan

Hey @Joey Hydon,

Sounds like you may have ordered 2 SIM cards in error.

If you haven’t already gotten in touch and sorted this, please let us know here and we’ll PM you here to sort this

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?