Question

Why is my bill so high?

• 21 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Why have I been charged double the amount when my bill should not have increased?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Manmon,

Have you checked your bill to see how the extra charges appear at all? If so, what does it say?

Will

Hi. Name. Manmon XXXXXX

My no XXXXXX.  Last month change my plan £20 month unlimited data unlimited text and call but but this month I check my bill they charged me £51 and nobody customer service do I speak with him why the charge me £51 I really spoke with your colleague when I joining this plan £20 month he told me me it's only £20 no charge you more than that so why you charge me £51 can you please check and let me know thanks

(Edited to remove personal info)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @shahirsao,

Have you tried viewing the PDF bill? If it’s on your unbilled usage, it’ll show next bill.

When on the bill, scroll down to the next set of pages. All of the bills are itemised and the pages after the first 3 have the fully itemised numbers etc.

This should help you locate the culprit call/text/data etc.

Mohammed

I am having this problem too. But it just says

monthly recurring charge £4.17 

ultimate free minutes £0

uk £4.35

vat@20% 1.70

total -£10.22 

when my monthly bill should only be £5 (I haven’t used over the allowance) 

****, I've got the same problem. Like some unknown "UK" charge of £3.50. No idea why this is happened since I haven't gone over my allowances. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jenni46 , have you received any text messages from a premium number?

Will

I am having this problem too. But it just says

monthly recurring charge £4.17 

ultimate free minutes £0

uk £4.35

vat@20% 1.70

total -£10.22 

when my monthly bill should only be £5 (I haven’t used over the allowance) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Charlottecatterall 

Welcome to iD Community

Sorry to hear your bill is more then you expected. 

Please check your bill to identify why you have incurred additional charges this will help us identify why the charges have been applied. 

More information regarding billing can be found https://community.idmobile.co.uk/bills-allowances-charges-21/billing-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-place-32120

Thanks

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?