Solved

Closed account

Why are you continuing to email me and send me a statement for an account/contract that I cancelled the day after I took it out?
i returned the iPhone to Carphone warehouse and they refunded my upfront payment and told me the contract was cancelled and that the number would migrate to a pay as you go. Not that I want it as I do not want anything to do with your crap company and it’s crap customer service.

i have closed my other idmobile account and ported my number to virgin Mobile so please can you look at your system and close out the account that I cancelled

acc no REMOVED ACCOUNT NUMBER
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 July 2018, 18:08

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Deanclark40,

We're disappointed to hear this.

It may be a case of a small allowance left for the one day the phone was connected.

What is the amount being contacted in regards to?

If this was returned and migrated to PAYG it shouldn't really be owed.

We can look into this a little further.

I will PM you with some more information regarding this.

Mohammed

Hi there

I tried to close my account in March. On 7 April I received an email asking for payment of the line rental charge, called in on 7 April and told the operator i wanted to close my account and deactivate the SIM.He took the payment of £8 from me. I understood at that time my account would be settled and service discontinued. I have since received a bill asking for further payment of £8 for May 2020. I have since been on the app and closed my account again. I started a chat raising these issues a few days ago but the response time was too slow to stay in the chat and there was no follow up by email. Please resolve this urgently.

Thank you

NIC

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @NCB 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have a old account with I’d mobile which I pay off how do u do this with call centres closed and all I have is account and mobile number ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Andrew1981 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why are id trying to take money from my bank for an old account I paid off I owe nothing 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Teeta 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message to see if that account has now been disconnected. To view the message sent, Simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

I have bought out the contract I can no long use the app cause id have closed account all payment are up to date I don’t owe anything thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Teeta 

As advised earlier, we have sent you a Private Message now to look into this. We look forward to your response.

-Mohsin

Thank you look forward to your reply my number is [EDIT]

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Teeta, I’ve edited your previous post to remove the personal information; please refrain from sharing this on the public forum.

We’ll continue to assist via private message.

Thank you,

Rory 

Why iD Mobile?